Is one of your dreams to work right on the ocean, with the chance to see dolphins and whales in their natural habitat, educating people about the beauty that the Pacific Ocean has to offer? If so, you have come to the right place. The employees of San Diego Whale Watch are treated as one big family. We are constantly looking for new teammates who are looking for the opportunity to provide great customer service and unforgettable memories to our guests. We also provide growth opportunities for those individuals who are looking to learn and experience more. If you are interested in a job opportunity with San Diego Whale Watch, please contact us at [email protected]lewatch.com.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Resumes are only accepted for open positions.
- Only resumes by email are accepted.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Adhere to our grooming standards and comply with dress code.
- Pass a drug screening.
- People-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to apply excellent and consistent customer service
- Must be a team player, dependable, friendly, enthusiastic, approachable, clean and organized.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include long hours.
- San Diego Whale Watch is an equal employment opportunity employer.